Annual ArtsCrawl Holiday Art Market
Every year for December’s ArtsCrawl, gallupARTS hosts a Holiday Art Market. Handmade arts and crafts vendors are invited to set up booths to create a special, one-night-only art market, just in time for holiday shopping. The Annual ArtsCrawl Holiday Art Market is a great opportunity to find unique gifts for everyone on your list while supporting local artists and Gallup’s creative economy!
Details for 2018’s ArtsCrawl Holiday Art Market are as follows:
Date: Saturday, December 8th
Times: 7 – 9pm (during ArtsCrawl: Let’s Have a Ball)
Where: The El Morro Events Center on 2nd Street in Downtown Gallup
Info for Handmade Arts & Crafts Vendors:
Application & Payment Deadline: Friday, November 30 by 3pm
Note: Booths are reserved on a first-come-first-served basis. Space is limited, so apply ASAP!
– $10 – Indoor Booth with 1 table and 2 chairs
– $5 – Additional Artist Fee (Max. 2 artists may share a booth for $15 total)
– Booths must be manned/staffed during event hours.
– All items sold must be hand-crafted. No manufactured items shall be included.
– Only an 8ft table and 2 chairs are provided for each booth. Artists are responsible for their own set-up and tear-down, and must provide their own additional display equipment.
– All artists will be responsible for processing payments from their buyers via cash, check or credit card.
– Step 1: Download the Artist Application.
– Step 2: Complete the application.
– Step 3: Return the application. a) Scan and e-mail to email@example.com; b) mail to 123 W. Coal Ave. Gallup, NM 87301; or c) drop off at ART123 Gallery (open hours are Tuesdays – Fridays from 10am – 3pm and Saturdays from 10am – 2pm; mail slot is located on 2nd Street between Aztec and Coal).
– Check: Make checks payable to gallupARTS. Mail to or drop off at ART123 Gallery (123 W. Coal Ave. Gallup, NM 87301). Note: Mail slot is located on 2nd Street between Coal and Aztec.
– Credit Card: